EndaceProbe Network Recorders
EndaceProbe™ Network Recorders capture, index and store network traffic with 100% accuracy, regardless of network speeds, loads or traffic types. EndaceProbes work with a wide range of security and network monitoring tools to provide them with a 100% accurate source of captured network packets.
Customers deploy EndaceProbes to:
- Help their SecOps teams to identify, investigate and contain security problems such as data breaches quickly
- Aid NetOps and applications teams in diagnosing network and application performance issues and identifying the root cause of the issue effectively
- Empower risk and compliance teams to do their jobs and comply with strict data retention policies.
EndaceProbes enable comprehensive, back-in-time investigation with the ability to drill down to packet level to deliver surety about what's really happening on your network. They are built on proven DAG™ technology and support a range of packet-processing features that help to solve a variety of different problems.
EndaceProbes are designed to be open, and offer:
- Built-in hosting for third-party commercial, open-source and custom-built applications through Endace Application Dock™
- An open API and support for industry standard packet capture formats (PCAP, ERF), for easy integration with a wide range of security and network performance monitoring tools.